[Sportsandrec] cardio kickboxing or aerobics class

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 17:20:39 UTC 2008

Carly,
thankfully, my spin instructor uses a microphone so there is no trouble
hearing. However, I had a hard time getting my ears to stop bleeding  from
the techno music in the class(smile), so I burned some spin cds of my own
with different kinds of music that we use every other class in a type of
compromise. I made a dance record with stuff like Stayin Alive, Funkytown, I
Will Survive, and a rock cd with lots of heavier stuff. AC/DC is great
climbing music. For Those about to Rock is a fantastic spin song.
Joe