[Sportsandrec] How to Fit A Bike...

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:48:06 UTC 2008

Ron,
Thank you so much for all the great advice and insight!  Hope it wasn't too
long for anyone; I needed to hear it all and more!  I feel more confident
about the whole thing now and will speak up for at least a practice ride or
two.  I will verify if the tandems at the center will be the ones used and
try to check the fit.  I'm about your height, so the measurement you gave me
is a good guide.  Maybe it's time to start spinning again and even to corner
a perma-pilot!  You have a great ride and thanks for the inspiration!  Don't
think I can do the music thing yet, I'd be too terrified to miss a signal.
I'll just rock out in my head for now!
Jennifer