[Sportsandrec] How to Fit A Bike...

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Sat Nov 15 11:31:24 UTC 2008

Hi Jennifer,

You are spot on!

I never listen to actual music when I am riding outdoors. Any reference to
music during a ride or race has been in my head. There is just too much I
need to be listening for. Though I am not steering, I need to be alert for
my pilot, or any other riders around me. Riding right behind someone, there
is less wind moving past my ears. I may be able to hear better than anyone
in a pack of riders. We all need to cover each other's backs out there.

Gotta run! The temp is in the mid 40's, going up to the upper 60's. Winds
are 15-20, gusting to 25-30. It is going to be a challenging ride at the
Hugel today!

Regards,

Ron & the time to focus on the ride bears
Austin, TX