[Sportsandrec] Competition Corner Questions

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:27:27 UTC 2008

I had no problem with the file
from
Jacob Struiksma

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Boylan" <jaboylan at gmail.com>
To: <sportsandrec at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:02 PM
Subject: [Sportsandrec] Competition Corner Questions

Dear Lisa Maria or Cristella,
I may have overlooked this, but do we have to be subscribed to receive
Competition Corner in our inbox or is it supposed to come as part of our
sportsandrec list subscription?  Also, when I accessed the HTML attachment,
it was full of symbols and code, making it difficult to read.  Any
suggestions for cleaning it up for JAWS or is there another version of
the Competition Corner link I missed? ?
Thanks for the help; I'd love to share the newsletter with my contacts.
Jennifer