[Sportsandrec] Happy Thanksgiving

Thornbury, Kelly kthornbury at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 28 22:02:49 UTC 2008

Well, my Thanksgiving day was spent on a 110 mile tandem ride in three states...Which isn't as big as it sounds living in the south-east corner of Wyoming where Nebraska is only 36 miles away, and Colorado is only 9. Still, three captains later in almost 40 degree weather was the best way to spend the day. I've never been a fan of the over-indulgence of the holiday, so over eating isn't a problem here. Although, the availability of turkey during this time sure makes me enjoy Thanksgiving a lot.

That's how I spent my day.

Kelly Thornbury