[Sportsandrec] Fwd: Fw: 2009 NBBA World Series to be held inCalifornia

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:21:45 UTC 2009

Hi Roger! Glad you got to take a whack at beepball and with the cream of the
crop, last year's champs.  I take it you played with the California segment
of the team?  Yes, it can come close to hell in the summer but at least
there's no humidity and we're usually blessed with some light breezes to
stir things up a bit.  So excited that you tried this great sport and look
forward to meeting you this summer!  Jennifer