[Sportsandrec] Fwd: Fw: 2009 NBBA World Series to be held inCalifornia

Roger Acuna kearney at lmi.net
Sat Apr 4 23:52:09 UTC 2009

hey jen,Beep ball is lots of fun.  Last  week I got the opp to practice with
the West Coast Dogs.  I hear they are a team to beat.  We did some fielding
and batting drills but I can tell you that I hate an really hate to think
that playing a tournament in Stalkton in august is self torture. I guess its
what they make blind beep ball players due in hell!