[Sportsandrec] (no subject)

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:49:43 UTC 2009

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And, because I hate to break the rules I try to establish on this list, I'm
writing a few extra lines in this email to remind all of us on this list to
write about relevant topics about blindness and sports. I appreciate
everyone's emails on these topics. I welcome open and honest comments all
the time, just keep them professional and tactful.

Lisamaria Martinez, President
Sports and Recreation Division