[Sportsandrec] (no subject)

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 03:03:40 UTC 2009

After reading this, I have a few observations please: I think it important
to always conduct ourselves as if people are watching as I believe someone
almost always is. I usually try and imagine that when going to a new place
that it is very possible the people I am running into may be interacting
with a blind person for the first time and the impression I leave them  with
will be the impression of blind people they are left with. Lastly, it
bothers me all the stereotypes of us as a "group" I sure would hate to think
I do it to other "groups"
"I don't feel tardy" Van Halen Hot for Teacher
JSNM