[Sportsandrec] Road Racing

Mike Sivill mike.sivill at viewplus.com
Fri Apr 17 15:43:15 UTC 2009

Not to mention that there will always be a small number of blind runners in
the race so you'll be likely to win a trophy just as long as you beat the
other two blind people, where fifty sighted people beat you. It sounds like
a mortifying situation. "You're amazing just for doing it" comes to mind.
I agree with Mr. Kelly.
Mike