[Sportsandrec] pilates

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 20 23:22:28 UTC 2009

Jennifer,
Yes those were ideal circumstances.
Since you took them at the blind center, were these
with other blind individuals?  That's nice you
had a sighted volunteer to assist you and others if needed.  How long did
you do it and did you feel you got stronger?  I've not been to observe a
class to see what's about and its accessibility.  I will soon and I'm sure
I'll work something out.

Ashley