[Sportsandrec] accomodations and labeling cardio equipment

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 03:04:14 UTC 2009

Ashley,
Fear not! The NFB has read your mind and is on it!
This issue is contained in the NFB's proposed Technology Blind Bill of
Rights at our annual Washington Seminar this past February. We have begun to
ask congress to mandate that all these new gadgets with all their fancy
menus and flat screens have speech so the little ole blind consumers can use
em as well. This should not be breaking news to you. Somebody needs to get
herself to a chapter meeting pronto.
"You gotta fight" "For your right" "To Par tay!!" Fight for Your Right to
Party Beastie Boys
JS