[Sportsandrec] accomodations and labeling cardio equipment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 21 14:47:19 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm busy but i did attend a meeting last month.
I also read the braille Monitor and didn't see anything about that possible
legislation.    Perhaps I just missed it.

If congress writes legislation about gadgets with flat screens, are you sure
they will apply to fitness equipment?

I was thinking if we raised concern in numbers to manufacturers they will
listen.  I might call the companies who sell  the fitness equipment, but one
complaint I'm afraid won't go far.

Ashley