[Sportsandrec] accomodations and labeling cardio equipment

James Fetter jfetter at nd.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:47:48 UTC 2009

The Concept 2 machine is available at my gym and should be available at
any facility where rowers practice on a regular basis. I haven't used
Erg chatter on a laptop with it yet, but more info, and the download
link for the software, is
http://www.concept2.com/us/service/software/thirdparty/ergchatter/download.asp.
I tried sending the link for buying the dots, which is
http://www.maxiaids.com/store/prodView.asp?idproduct=6024&idstore=6&idCategory=&category=&product=Bump_Dots_-Small_Clear_(Round)_25_per_pack.
I'm using a county facility, so they have to be a bit more attentive to
accessibility issues than private places.
hope this helps,
James