[Sportsandrec] accomodations and labeling cardio equipment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 21 21:36:10 UTC 2009

Hi James,
So they are called bump dots.  Thanks.  I do not know what type of rowers
are at my gym but I'll ask.  It may be  the Concept 2.
In addition to my private gym, I use a county facility.  To do a weight
machine workout they paired me with volunteers.  I do not feel comfortable
walking around alone because of things sticking out a cane will not detect.

I spoke with the fitness manager at the county facility and he says I can
label the machines.  So the county facility seems accomodating.  Now hope I
can get what I want from the private facility, Sport and Health.

Thanks.
Ashley