[Sportsandrec] Tandem parts, racing, guide runners...

Kathy McGillivray kjm at usfamily.net
Wed Apr 22 01:22:17 UTC 2009

No time trials for me. Just out there riding and having fun. Gotta find some
faster riders, though. Maybe I need a faster bike? Wish that tax return was
a bit heftier. Got rained out of my ride for Sunday.

If some of you out there haven't tried riding a tandem, this would be a good
year to try it. Heck, the Bears may even want to ride. Get them a basket or
something! Ha ha!

Kathleen