[Sportsandrec] Tandem parts, racing, guide runners...

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 02:14:14 UTC 2009

Ron,

         Your posts are always so informative and have a delicious
authentincness, which I love!
I myself am all about the authentic content of things.

I rode in the annual Cycle for Sight, here in San Francisco to
benefit a LightHouse summer camp as well as soldiers returning from
Iraq newly brain damaged.

I rode the half century with a really decent pilot I met in spin class.
I was sore the day after.
Let me know if you wanna talk more, off list or on the phone, or both?
Always,