[Sportsandrec] Does anyone know if blind people can obtain scuba certification?

Larsen, Danielle Nicole larsen75 at students.rowan.edu
Wed Dec 9 19:46:15 UTC 2009

Hi
I've been a certified SCUBA diver for about six years now. i got certified
when I was fourteen. I have doev in both cold and warm water. I LOVE to
dive. I actually don't usually go to a resort, I did take certification
classes. I usually dive either in Maine, near the Noble LIght house, or in
Bonaire. Bonaire is a beautiful diving island just off of Aruba. It is part
of the dutch antillies. All of my diving experience vision wise has been
perfectly fine. Just some changes in teh way things are done. But it's been
an incredibly wonderful experience.
Feel free to email me off list: Dnlarsen75 at gmail.com if you have any other
qeustions or need more info =)
Danielle