[Sportsandrec] Merry Christmas

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 24 18:43:20 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The list is quiet.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.  This holiday season is  a fine time to enjoy extra sweets and food.  I love the mashed potatoes, ham and turkey and special desserts we have.  But then in January 2010 we should all be mindful of nutrition and fitness.  Most of you are athletes here and will continue training for your sport.  I just stay active and train for good health such as lower blood pressure and prevention of diabetes.

What are some of your goals for 2010?  Whatever they are, I hope you reach them.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Ashley