[Sportsandrec] Eating and Workouts

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 01:59:08 UTC 2009

Joe,
Woe, I am surprised you read it all given it was directed to me about my
question on skinfold test procedures.
Anyway you did.  Yep, some subjects can get filthy.  I'm glad most people
wipe off the equipment at the gym since I don't like touching others'
leftover sweat.
Now that is a dirty things about gyms.

Kelly did give a rather thourough response; I'm glad.
I was not aware of the dress recommendations: a thin t-shirt and shorts.
Kelly made the test sound harmless, but sounds a bit scary having skin
pinched three, four or seven times and the same spot gripped up to three
times.

Kelly you said
If not, you do not have to take your shirt off, the tester should be able to
account for a shirt (make sure its a thinner T-shirt).

So Kelly are you implying that if you have a tester of the same gender, that
you should remove your shirt?

Talk soon.  Good discussions.
Ashley