[Sportsandrec] Chess and body fat pct

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 20:39:36 UTC 2009

Thanks for the confidence Ashley. I think everyone should have this test
done and they put me in the computer so I can track where I am to where I
go. Don't work up to it, like Nike said, "Just do it!" Warning though: the
calipers do hurt a smidge.
"You put your right leg in" "You put your right leg out" "you put your right
leg in and you shake it all about" "you do the hoky poky and you turn
yourself around" "that's what it's all about" The Hoky Poky
Joe Shaw