[Sportsandrec] One more crushing tidbit...

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 05:19:43 UTC 2009

To my knowledge, yes PowerAde and GatorAde are like Pepsi and Coke and more
choice than anything else.
Ashley, you too can do an hour at the highest level on the eliptical. The
elipticals at my gym go from level one to level twenty. When I started, I
was on level 14 for about twenty five minutes. I worked up. Fitness machines
are like video games to me, I play the hell out of them until I beat them.
The eliptical still holds a great workout for me at 20 for 60, one day it
will not. I cannot imagine doing cardio for much more than an hour. I get
bored with spin sometimes. Variation in your workouts is key. Keeping
boredom at bay is crucial for staying with it and it is hard for me as I
have the attention span of a little kid.
"I'm sick of myself when I look at you" "something beautiful and true" "ina
world that's ugly and a lie" "it's hard to even want to try" Sick of Myself
Matthew Sweet
JSNM