[Sportsandrec] Beep Baseball Question and Joe's Lunch...

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 22:07:01 UTC 2009

Well said bro! Yes I understand when I put the junk in that I have to do the
work to take it back off. However, I do splurge once in a while as I am a
believer in the all work and no play make for a dull boy philosophy.  The
way I see it it's a little pay-back for all the days I eat well and work
out. I don't want to be some rail, I'm a big strong man (giggle)
"Let's dance" "Put on your red shoes and dance for me" Let's Dance David
Bowie
JSNM