[Sportsandrec] NEW TO LIST

A. Ogletree shelby1929 at att.net
Mon Jan 5 03:35:10 UTC 2009

Hi, this is Anita.  I am not new to this list.  I had a different email address before.

I had a question about exercises done on the gold's gym exercise ball.  I recently ordered one and am awaiting its arrival.

Are there any descriptive audio videos or cassettes that give instructions for the exercises that can be done using this ball?  If so, please let me know.

You know that most of the videos they send with exercise often is more visual than auditory and I really want to get the best use out of this to get into shape for the summer and to prevent bad health.

Thanks.

Anita