[Sportsandrec] New To The List

tyson thompson titus2005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 06:04:19 UTC 2009

Hi my name is Tyson Thompson. I am new to the list I love sports and have enjoyed them all my life. I live in Nebraska and there is not a whole lot going on in my opinion with sports within the blind community, and was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions on either how to get more involvement in that area or where I could go to get more involve somewhere myself. Glad to be a part of this list and hope to get to know some great people in this list.

Thanks,
Tyson Thompson