[Sportsandrec] Thank you

A. Ogletree shelby1929 at att.net
Tue Jan 6 16:47:48 UTC 2009

Thank you all for your input.

No, I do not belong to a Gold's gym.  I just recently ordered the stability ball that is sold through Overstock.  I have a lot trouble doing sit ups on hard surfaces such as the fgloor or workout benches.

It is my goal to do more of my workouts such as leg lifts, chrunches, etc., and this a a good way to get that going.

I was a member of the Lakeshore Foundation, a facility where there are people who assist you with the equipment, but once my insurance with Medicare changed, I could no longer attend because I cannot afford to pay the monthly cost.  But I probably will not have much trouble with the fitness ball.  I was just wondering if anyone had used them or had listened to the videos.

Thanks.

Anita