[Sportsandrec] Water Joe's, Balance Balls, and a Rec Question

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 04:11:07 UTC 2009

Thorny!
The Water Joe's sounds great for coffee. It's not the consuming of actual
water I am not into, it's all the liquid. I drink a good bit of caffine yes,
but I think it's just my naturally perky personality that makes me this way
(smile)
As for the ball, yes I do dumbell stuff on there. You can get a fantastic
bench press and butterfly on the ball. It is great for support. Good call.
"I'm a teenn distortion" "survived abortion" "a rebel from the waste down"
Fight Marilyn Mansen
JSNM