[Sportsandrec] misquote

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 04:55:20 UTC 2009

Dear friends,
Please forgive my miscue. The Marily Mansen song I quoted was Disposable Teens and not the Fight Song. Please excuse any inconvenience my mistake may have caused.
One last thing on the fitness balls, if you go to a physical therapy place in your home town no matter the town size, I bet you could get some quick free instruction on ball exercises that you know would be safe. I think of this as I have had to have physical therapy, yeah I know you guys think I could use psychological therapy, twice at two different places the last couple years and both had me do stuff on the ball which is how I found the ball originally. We use the balls, big and small, in my abs classes doing varying activities.
"If lovin you is wrong" "I don't wanna be right" Barbara Mandrell
JSNM