[Sportsandrec] Water Joe's, balance balls...

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:42:06 UTC 2009

OK, that did it!  Never heard of the Joe H2O before, but couldn't get it out
of my mind!  I had to find out about the Water Joe's!  Anyone interested can
read the "Water Joe's story" and even order the stuff online at:
http://www.waterjoe.com/story.html
Caffeine is my weakness; hope I'm not pulling anyone else off the wagon.
I am grateful to you guys for sharing exercises to do with the balance
ball--now I have no excuse not to use it.  My instructor at childbirth
classes said they were wonderful so I got one--but she only said to sit on
it and lay on it, not workout stuff.  We used to bounce one back and forth
when we were stuck indoors at the batting cages to improve our listening
skills--once it stops bouncing you have to walk all over until you find it
or cheat with sighted help.  Not as fun as a beep or bell ball.  I guess
mine came with a DVD but I haven't listened to it to see if it was useful or
not.  Now if I can just find  THAT!!

"My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed, dried up and bulging out my skull.
My mouth is dry, my face is numb...f**ked up and spun out in my room..."
"Brain Stew" Green Day