[Sportsandrec] Water Joe's, balance balls...

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 12 20:46:39 UTC 2009

Great lyric Jen!
The ball is a great ab tool. Yesterday I did a bunch of stuff on it and my
lower abs are sore as hell. Another thing I like on there is to lie flat of
your back with your cavs and heels on the ball, so knees kinda bent and in
the airr, trying to draw a mental picture is why so lengthy, Basically, you
do a regular crunch with your upper half rolling the ball in and thrusting
up with your bottom half. It hurts. I did about fifty of those, twenty five
ball exchange that I described before, and fifty crunches on the ball
alternating right elbow to left knee and left elbow to right knee.
Today I did a hard spin, rode the eliptical for fourty five, and did a nice
upper body lift. I am tired and hungry, what do you think of Olive Garden
Jennifer lol? I think it's gonna happen. Now in my best whisper,
"It has to start somewhere" "It has to start sometime" "What better place
than here" "What better time than now" Guerilla Radio Rage Against the
Machine
JSNM