[Sportsandrec] Detroit NOPBC Parent Conference at convention help request

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 01:35:11 UTC 2009

Please respond to this email off list at
<mailto:Carrie.gilmer at gmail.com>Carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
I am not a subscriber to this list so if you hit “reply” I will not get it.

I am looking for Mentors for the Braille
Carnival: Friday July 3, 10:30-noon Must have excellent Braille skills

I am looking for presenters for Saturday July 3
in the afternoon 2-5 P.m. willing to do two back
to back 90 minute workshops one grades K-6 the
other 7-12 on yoga, dance, judo, or any physical
fitness program. Will need mentors with final presenter also.

Mentors for cane walk Saturday morning 8 am to
noon-must have excellent travel skills.

This conference changes the lives of the families
who come. You can have a direct impact on parents
and children­join us in empowering the future!
Please Reply off list.

Thank you!

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
<mailto:carrie.gilmer at gmail.com>carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc