[Sportsandrec] Fw: RBR's 01/22/09 Newsletter: More Years, More Endurance

Ron & the bears rockthebike at usfamily.net
Thu Jan 22 19:14:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sorry for such a long e-mail, but I thought some of you may like this sort of thing. Note, that it is a free e-mail subscription and that all the books offered are electronic!

I thought y'all might like to read about aging and endurance, the longest indoor cycling ride, and other fitness information that is not specific to cycling.

As a blind tandem rider, I feel that I can relate to most of what is being said here. If you have questions, please feel free to ask me off list or to the group if you think it would be interesting.

Regards,

Ron & the bears
Austin, TX----- Original Message -----