[Sportsandrec] WALKIN ROUND

Anita Ogletree yorstruli at att.net
Wed Jan 28 16:58:20 UTC 2009

Well Jo, I am gonna get on that ball and roll around some then step up on that old portable treadmill and try to burn some more of this excess weight off.  Wish I had some people who felt like working out with me.

Where do you live?  Sounds like you're in one of those icy states.  All that we have down here in
birmingham is rain today.  Guess I should be thankful, huh?

Wish we could all start our own club for those wanting to stay in or get in shape.  What do you think?

Anita