[Sportsandrec] WALKIN ROUND

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 04:44:55 UTC 2009

Anita,
We do have a "club" for those of us wanting to get in or stay in shape. It
is called the Sports and Recreation division of the National Federation of
the Blind. Look no further, you have found one. And never forget, round is a
shape.
Carly,
I appreciate being thought of. Man I was bored today. I do not like cold
weather and sometimes it strikes me hard. I long for late spring to the
glorious heat of summer.
Chris Shep,
Shut up lol. I too wish you were sailing. More than that though, I wish I
were sailing (smile)
I ended up going to Barns and Noble and drawning my sorrow  with coffee and
by buying cds which always cheers me up.
"That jukebox over in the corner blastin out my favorite song" "the nights
are gettin warmer it won't be long" "won't be long til summer comes" "now
that the boys are here again" The Boys Are Back in Town Thin Lizzy
For the record, I acknowledge this as my best friend and my song since we
were kids in 1990 lol
JSNM