[Sportsandrec] WALKIN ROUND

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 19:43:14 UTC 2009

Hey Anita,
I am in Nashville and a proud member, on this list, of the Nashville Maffia.
I could do some cardio or roll on the ball I guess or go out into my cold
garage and lift, but yeah I am eating Pizza Hut pasta and pissing and
moaning on my computer instead. I am highly envious of our brothers and
sisters in California and Florida today. Winter sucks! I'd trade Christmas
and Thanksgiving, my favorite holidays, for no cold.
Ideas for ice play. Yes I do. Today we played frozen driveway soccer for
about fifteen to twenty minutes and I found the real slick spot and with a
running start  slid accross it about eight times.
I'm going to cause a fight between my daughters.
"Feelin uninspired" "I think I'll start a fire" "Everybody run" "Bobby's got
a gun" Creep Stone Temple Pilots
JSNM