[Sportsandrec] My icy days

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 00:09:31 UTC 2009

Kelly,
That temperature is too cold for most people to play in.  But when its a bit
warmer
like 20 degrees would be warm considering its minus 15 there, do you and
friends play in the snow?  Curious since that is mostly a youth thing
although adults like sledding.
When there is enough snow I make snow angles.

I don't like cold weather too much, but will handle it and wear warm clothes
to go in the snow if its enough around.

Ashley