[Sportsandrec] My icy days

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 03:21:48 UTC 2009

Thorns!
"severe blizzard warning" I knew there was something wrong with you my man.
Let's see: walking or running on the beech, tossing a frisby with a dog,
dudes, or chicks, swimming in pools or the ocean, biking, buying lemonade
from the lemonade lady. What's not to like?
"Her bikini small" "heels tall" "she says she likes the ocean" Goin Back to
Cali L.L. Cool J
JSNM