[Sportsandrec] Reaching Maurice? Fw: failure notice

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 19:29:04 UTC 2009

Hello all,

My message to Maurice Peret bounced recently.  I'd have sworn I saw his
contact info online while reading recently, and was about to call since I'd
like to reach him before he leaves for the convention.  But I can't find his
contact info now.  If anyone can reach him, please do.  I don't care if you
give me his, or give him my number, just please help.  My e-mail is
everett at everettgavel.com.  My cell is 330.604.5750.  Thanks.

Everett