[Sportsandrec] Skating Canes, and, S&R Division T-Shirts?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 21:06:09 UTC 2009

Hi Ashley, and all,

Thanks!  The T-shirt's just a thang, though.  Know what I want, what I would
love, even more than proudly wearing a Skating Canes shirt?  I'd like, no,
I'd love for there to be enough adventurous people for there to be 100 blind
rollerbladers in the March for Independence by the year 2012.  What' I'd
love is for there to be 20 tandems in that same March!  What I'd love, is
for enough of us to step up and take action, so that we have a tandem ride,
a goalball event, Judo, Swimming, Rock-climbing, some Stock car racers, and
a skydiving event, and more - at every convention!

Here's to Turning Our Dreams Into Action, and Then Into Memories That Last A
Lifetime!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com

-----
Hi Everett,
Good luck in getting what you want.
Tai was also involved in skating canes although I don't know her contact
info.  I know Maurice was active in putting it together and may be able to
help.

Ashley