[Sportsandrec] Traveling with bikes and tandems

Lori M. Miller lori at asmodean.net
Sat Jul 4 01:40:48 UTC 2009

Kelly,

It's always good to swap stories with cycling enthusiasts. When I first got
into racing I was lucky to have several experienced cyclists around me who
shared endless knowledge, and helped me learn the ropes. It's certainly not
a cheap sport, but an awesome sport in many ways.

And hey, I heard today that Jet Blue is flying bikes free with the passenger
for a short time.

Lori