[Sportsandrec] Big Fun in Motor City!

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 12 16:26:22 UTC 2009

Here here Stacey!
Convention was awesome! I missed several sports activities due to other
obligations. How did the bags do?I have two of em.
I was fortunate to, with Jesse Hartle, be part of the back, biceps, chest,
and triceps activity with the Youth Track. It was a great opportunity where
we showed about twenty blind teens a proper push-up, planks, crunches, and
alternating crunches. We showed dumbell curls and squats. We answered
questions and had discussion about how the student needs to advocate for
themselves in the area of physical fitness in gym class. It was an awesome
experience.
"Ring them bells ring them loud" "let them ring here and now" "just reach
out and ring the bells of freedom" Bells of Freedom Bon Jovi
JSNM