[Sportsandrec] my first ten miles

Lori M. Miller lori at asmodean.net
Tue Jul 14 17:35:34 UTC 2009

They certainly are popular and even used in spin classes. There are a
variety of options. Some like SPD or SpeedPlay and I think Frog are easier
to walk in. However, I have done some basic boldering while using shoes with
both Time and Look cleets.

When new pilots ride with me I encourage them to use whatever they are
comfortible with.

Lori