[Sportsandrec] New to the list.

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 20:47:12 UTC 2009

I walk a lot during the day and if it's not too hot out I'll walk home from
work which is 2 miles.  Most days I'm walking a lot and I do tend to walk
fast, but my question is about a targeted heart rate.  I guess walking 5
miles a day is better than not, but if you don't move your heart rate are
you getting the most out of that walk?

BTW, just got a newsletter from Real Age and to help with high blood
pressure eat 30 calories a day of chocolate.  Must be 70% cacao or higher.