[Sportsandrec] New to the list.

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 18:31:24 UTC 2009

Hello people,
Carly, I beg to differ that the Y does not offer spin. I spin at the Y
sometimes as much as six times per week. We have about five different spin
instructors here in Nashville. My guess is that the activities vary from Y
to Y.
Charlie,
Welcome to the list and I encourage you to do whatever you need to get your
health in line. Do you walk in your neighborhood? This is an easy thing to
do to just grab your cane and go. You can measure how much loosely by how
long you are gone. Increase the time as much as possible. It is easy and it
is free.
Many people on this list do many different things. You have come to the
right place.
"Welcome my friends to the Machine" Pink Floyd
Joe Shaw