[Sportsandrec] New to the list.

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 04:12:34 UTC 2009

I moved into what was one unit of my rental property when my girlfriend and
I split up.  There was one thing that was good about that relationship.  She
loved my cooking and I cooked at home for the most part.  Since January I
can count the times I've cooked at home on one hand.  Tonight started my new
leaf of cooking at home and being healthier.

As far as the question of machine based Pilates over mat.  The machines give
resistance and help with form.  I use the Cadillac and Reformer.  They have
a full Cadillac also which looks like a trapeze in the top part and I've
worked up in it once, but being there's only one at the studio I use it
would have to be a private session to go up top.

They also tell me that the blood pressure can be elevated due to stress.  In
the past year I've had a lot of changes and little things that may cause
stress subconsciously.  I'm starting to address things that I think may have
caused some of the stress.

I would like to find a talking heart monitor and also wonder if there are
stationary bikes that monitor the heart rate and are accessible.

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who has responded so far.  It has been a
great help having some options.