[Sportsandrec] measuring blood pressure and heart rate

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 05:47:36 UTC 2009

Not to toot the horn of where I work, but we sell a wrist blood pressure monitor for $50 that tells not only your blood pressure and whether or not it is normal, moderately high, or high according to the WHO, but it also calculates current heart rate. So, if you take your blood pressure after waking up in the morning, you can get a good idea of what your resting heart rate is too. I have my talking blood pressure monitor in my bath room. It is fun to take my blood pressure and see what affects me and what gets me stressed and how that affects my blood pressure.

If you are interested in this blood pressure monitor, we sell it at the LightHouse of San Francisco. Unfortunately, we do not have it on our website yet, but you can always call 415 694 7301 to order it or ask questions.

LM