[Sportsandrec] Anyone Know if USABA Gives Tours?

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 19:02:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've contacted USABA twice in the past couple of weeks, both times at 2
different addresses.  Addresses at which I've gotten almost immediate
replies at other times, but have yet to hear back on this subject.  The
subject is that I'm about to leave for Colorado Springs for a couple of
weeks and hoped to drop by USABA and finally meet some of the people there,
in person.

My question is this, does anyone know what their facilities are like?  Do
they have anything to give a tour of?  I know they've held events, such as
the Sports Fest, around there - but can't remember if it's actually been at
their facility or not.

Since I have yet to hear back from anyone there on this and am about to
leave in just a couple more days, can anyone here tell me the setup there,
please?

Thanks,
Everett
www.DreamingInTandem.blogspot.com