[Sportsandrec] motivation

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 22:03:28 UTC 2009

Hey Everett,
I chose to say carpe Diem to our friend Lisa Maria in that manner as it is
rumored that she is a ninja judo jedi mistress of the level to not be
trifled. Who am I kidding, I just want to look good without my shirt.
Phrases I try and live by that are not my originals, the carpe diem one is,
are kill a flea with a sledgehammer, it's better to be the bat than the
ball, and I would rather be the hammer than the nail.
I'm not a huge Bible guy but I do like this one: Psa 144: 1
Blessed be the lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war and my
fingers to fight
Rich Franklin puts that verse on all his merchandise and I like it very
much.
"Stand up and be counted" "for what you are about to receive" "We are the
dealers" "we'll give you everything you need" "Well hail hail to the good
times""cause rock has got the right of way" "We ain't no legend ain't no
cause" "We're just livin for today" "For those about to rock"we salute you"
For those about to Rock AC/DC
JSNM