[Sportsandrec] donations and door prices

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:06:24 UTC 2009

Hello,

Two things to mention in this email:

1. We will happily take any door prices related to sports and recreation at this year's sports and recreation division meeting. Please email me directly at lmartinez217 at gmail.com or call 510 289 2577 to inform me of potential door prizes. Remember, it is easiest to bring door prizes like REI gift certificates or a cool sporty shirt like under armor. Remember, its got to be portable enough that people are happy to get it as a door prize.

2. Anyone on this list have a sample donation letter? Or, anyone a brilliant enough writer to whip one out and email to me directly? I had one for sports and rec a long time ago, and then my hard drive crashed, and of course, it wasn't backed up.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will bring a door prize or to anyone who writes up a donation letter.

You're awesome.

Lisamaria Martinez, President
Sports and Recreation Division