[Sportsandrec] Spur of the Moment Tandeming Idea for Detroit

Christella Garcia christellablue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:59:13 UTC 2009

Hi thanks a lot for those words.  Although we only have three events this
year they are going to be awesome.  After this convention is over we will
start planning next years extravaganza, and we will try to get more
activities such as skating and tandem biking added to the list.  Thanks
again'
Chris